Editor's note: To our readers: This is an announcement of an update to our article: State Universities and Colleges are Haunted by COA's 2009 Audits into their Financial Expenditures (A Series of Articles co-located on one (1) continuously updated link). The latest update pertains to the Commission on Audit's (COA) 2009 Consolidated Audited Annual Report (CAAR) of Philippine Normal University. This update, as well as all the other previous updates may all be accessed at this one link: (http://diliman-diary.blogspot.com/2010/11/state-universities-and-colleges-are.html).
State Universities and Colleges (updated as of today)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Eulogio “Amang” Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
- Marikina Polytechnic College
- Technological University of the Philippines
- Philippine Normal University
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics
- University of the Philippines System
Still to come:
- Rizal Technological University
All of the above updates may be accessed via one single link:
Thank you very much.