Tuesday, January 25, 2011

upissues.wordpress.com: Some Clarifications on the Issue of My Tenure as Chairperson of the USC-UPD A.Y. 2010-2011

I wish to convey this message to our fellow Iskolar ng Bayan to clarify on the matter of my tenure as Chairperson of the University Student Council of UP Diliman and hopefully lay to rest the issue so we may focus on the more pressing concerns of our University. It is my hope that this be forwarded to every student.

On the matter of my academic standing. Yes, it is true that I have been dismissed from the Psychology Department of the College of Social Sciences and Philosophy and am no longer a Student of the BS Psychology Program. I have been readmitted into the University and to the college on a Non-Major status and on the condition that I find a suitable degree program in the University to shift-in to. Now I plan to shift into the Department of Filipino and Philippine Literature in the College of Arts and Letters in the Philippines Studies Program, in fact I have enrolled the courses required by the degree program I plan to shift-in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

The Diary Archive