Wednesday, January 5, 2011

everydaysweetnotes.blogspot.com: UP Shopping Center's Mashitta: A Student Foodie Haven

"I've always loved UP. I love the open fields, the trees, the art and of course, the variety of inexpensive food. Without going around so much, you can easily buy yellow corn with butter, siomai, ice cream, tapsilog, green mango with bagoong, squid balls, isaw, kakanin, lutong bahay, etc. Several of these little food stalls and restaurants are located in UP Shopping Center."

"Since we were both trying to save money for Christmas gifts last December, we opted to celebrate our monthly salary in one of our favorite humble restaurants in UP Shopping Center, Mashitta."

Read the rest here: everydaysweetnotes.blogspot.com: UP Shopping Center's Mashitta: A Student Foodie Haven

4 comments:

  1. hey thanks for this :) just saw this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. :-) I like going to Mashitta myself, although I really go there for the spicy kimchi ramen soup. Yum. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll try the spicy kimchi ramen soup next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. I shall also try the egg roll kimbap. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

The Diary Archive