Monday, February 21, 2011

Design your own burger at Teacher's Village, Q.C.



I’ve long been searching for the best burgers here. I’m consistently craving for that ultimate burger that could satisfy my cravings like that of my favorite burger joint in California, In N Out Burger.
So it was to my absolute delight to have found this small place called: The Burger Project!
What’s even better about this place is how you get to design and name your own burger! It’s having your burger your way, taken to a whole new level! So it’s really fun to just sit in this burger shop and hear the funny names that the other patrons call out.

You’ll find a lot of students and avant garde people here. It being close to the University of the Philippines Diliman (UP) and all. Of course, they also have their signature burgers you can order in case you’re not feeling like the master chef quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

The Diary Archive