Friday, April 15, 2011

Maris Diokno is elected as the new Chairperson of the National Historical Commission

U.P. Diliman History Professor Ma. Serena Diokno is the new chairperson of the National Historical Commission, according to the Facebook page of  Ambeth Ocampo, its former chairperson. He wrote: "Last April 7, 2011 I swore in Dr. Maria Serena Diokno of U.P. Diliman as Board Member of the National Historical Commission. She was later elected as the new NHC Chair. After 12 years with the NHC (9 of which as Chair) I now have my life back and retire knowing that I leave the agency in good hands. I also hope that all the nice people out there will give Dr Diokno the same love and support they gave me these past 9 years." 

(Photo source: Facebook page of Ambeth Ocampo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

The Diary Archive