Speaker proposals for the breakout sessions should fall within the conference theme and the plenary topics. Proposals on one of the topics listed below are also encouraged.
- Content Based Instruction
- Global issues in language learning / education
- Teacher development
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Teacher training and education
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and management
- Teaching large classes
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Literature, media and cultural studies
- Teaching methodologies
- English for academic purposes
- Materials design
- Testing, evaluation and assessment
- English for specific purposes
- Materials writing in ELT
- Varieties of English
- English for the workplace
- Pronunciation Young learners
Send your proposals to Adelaida F. Lucero at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Jansen Mayor at email@example.com and Digi Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 July 2010, Friday.
The U.P. Proposal Committee will review the abstracts/proposals accepted on or before Friday, 30 July 2010. The members will notify you whether your proposal has been accepted by the middle of August 2010.
Click this link for the conference program: http://tinyurl.com/34ptv3t